Sunday, April 11, 2010

bring on the stress....

I love being engaged,
The exception to the "love" being engaged is the stress overload that comes with it! OMG!
No one ever warns you how much time, planning & effort that goes into planning a wedding..
Colors
Dresses
Invites
Engagement pics
Wedding pics
Flowers
THE COST OF EVERYTHING
Bridesmaids
Best men
Honeymoon
trying to buy a house
paying the car off
and the list could go on and on and on and on and on and on....
LUCKY FOR US, There are some fun things...
Registering
the excitement of our honeymoon night hahha
mostly just the fact of being married!

I love life, and I love my Fiance! He means the world to me!
can't wait.... I will need lots of Anxiety meds, Spa trips and Stress balls to get me thru til August 2nd-
so ladies get ready to unwind at the spa (ALOT!) :)

P.S-
ANY (and by ANY I mean ANY) tips, tricks, creativity, ideas, helpfulness etc is more than WELCOME!!!

2 comments:

  1. theknot.com
    they send me little tips each week. :)
    Yeah. Preparing to get married is stressful. But once it's all over with. You'll be happy it's done... at least I hope. I'm still engaged. Shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow I need to get better at blogging! I actually set an account up on theknot.com, and I LOVE IT!!! Thank you for that suggestion! I know it will be good to have it all over with- How are things going with you engagement?

    ReplyDelete

Followers