Tuesday, July 27, 2010

4, 3, 2, 1... :)



MRS CHAD R. MEYER:
in 4 days, holy cow!! I can not EVEN express my gratitude and thankfulness!
I can not wait to spend eternity with Chad
**He is my best friend, & Eternal companion**

First of all, I would like to shout out a big thanks to my mom & step dad for all of their help
for the wedding, & also their patience.
Also, for letting us stay at their house until we can get one of our own!

Second of all, I would like to thank Chads family for letting me share their last name,
and adopting me into the family! You guys are awesome!
LISA & CHELSEY- I appreciate you guys for coming down from Washington & spending
this special week/DAY together! You guys are amazing and I couldn't have gotten luckier
with a mom & sis in law!!!

Thirdly I would like to say thank you to CHAD!
************************************************
Thanks for putting up with my roller coaster emotions lately,
& for staying with me! Thanks for being my best friend & more.
Thanks for all of the beautiful moments we spend together daily,
Thanks for making this life the best that it could possibly be for US.
Thanks for your long working days,
your long days at school,
your commitment to me.
Your soul,
your compassion, and your smile so warm & beautiful.
Thank you for WHO you are & WHAT you stand for.
I want to be forever engulfed in you.
I can't wait to be your wife, take your last name
and be with you for BETTER or for WORSE.

I love YOU Chad Roy Meyer.
FOREVER & FOR ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers