Wednesday, July 28, 2010

3 days

Today is a VERY busy day.
Sense Chads mom just got into town, things are finally getting done.
We have been waiting to do any of the decorations until she got here,
We haven't even got our marriage license yet... LOL
Ordered the BYU brownies yesterday- so thats good haha
& OF COURS PEDICURES & GETTING THE NAILS DONE TODAY! :)

I am starting to get butterflies constantly- but they are good butterflies... :)

I am sure all of you know this; but...
we are not able to get married in the temple, BUT
the plan is to wait 1 year for our anniversary and get sealed in the
HAWAII temple! I used to be really sad about this, but I am later touched with the calmness of
the thought of what a blessing it is that we have this goal to work towards,
I know with the lords hand in our lives, we will be able to achieve this goal
NO problem!
I love my heavenly father and the blessings that he has provided for me in my life,
also the trials. If all things were easily attained, there would be no motivation,
and no reason to push ourselves and try beyond the ordinary.
For this I am grateful for, and it has made me realize what a blessing it is, and how
excited we should be to work towards getting sealed in the temple for
TIME & ALL ETERNITY.
HAPPY DAY!!!

I was reading through "Stand a little taller" By President Gordon B. Hinckley today and found this wonderful scripture:

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine;
but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
-Proverbs 17:22
"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be ENJOYED, not just endured.

ANYWAY,
I HOPE THAT YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY,
HAVE FUN IN ALL OF LIVES UPS AND DOWNS,
LOVE YOU ALL.
I AM BLESSED TO KNOW YOU ALL. <3


stay true to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers