Sunday, January 16, 2011

Things Lately...

I can honestly say that being married is the biggest blessing in my life! I love Chad and appreciate all that he does for me! Working full time & school full time- & he exceeds all expectations in my opinion! I love my husband! I have been very stressed lately about finding a place to move out! I totally appreciate my parents letting us live with them until we get on our feet- however, I just feel like we need our own space- and money is tight! So keep us in your prayers that we will be able to get out of the parents' house soon and be out and on our own! The other good news is that I am going to get into the PTA program at provo college this fall and graduate in 18 months! I am so excited! We have been praying about it and feel like thats the best thing for me to do! Chad will graduate in Construction MGMT in about 18 months, so we will be looking good after that!

Anyway- I just wanted to update y'all on whats been going on in our life lately!
HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL, GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers